Saturday, June 21, 2014

Downtown Exploration


Pic from my last morning run
     A lot has gone down this week.  I got to venture downtown twice to have documents notarized and apostilled (authentication for documents that are going to foreign countries, I had to look it up too).  The financial districts is actually kind of beautiful.  I love the old buildings and courthouses.  The interior of the supreme court house (where I went for the notary) is surprisingly beautiful. 
Corning of the NY Supreme Court House
     As some can discern from my early morning Instagrams, I have been running just about every day here since I am too cheap to join a gym.  Well, that has come to an end.  I woke up Thursday with severe knee pain and so I went to see an orthopedist who told me I have runner's knee.  As an athlete, this is very frustrating because I can't do much physical activity without pain now.  I'm hoping it gets better soon…

     That's enough complaining for now.  I also met up with some friends from my Birthright trip which was a nice blast from the past. One of my favorite things about the city is that so many random people that I know live here and it is so easy to meet up with them.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  And here is a funny pic from my office at the Seagram Building of one of the companies on the 28th floor… 

No comments:

Post a Comment