Saturday, June 28, 2014

Girls Nights

Grace and I
     On Monday one of my good friends from W&L came into the city and it also happened to be her birthday!  We both share a strong love and admiration for chocolate, and so the obvious choice of restaurant was Max Brenner.  I always take advantage of any opportunity to make dessert my dinner. 

     I got the chocolate molten cake (came with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a shot of chocolate milk, and chocolate sauce to drizzle over the whole thing), and Grace got the waffles with ice cream.  Both were amazing.  I look forward to going back again soon hopefully!

Espresso with milk
     Grace works in the city on Tuesdays and so that morning we both walked to work together.  We stopped at a coffee shop I have been wanted to try for a while called Perk Kafe.  I got the shot of espresso with milk and it was delicious.  All in all, it was a great visit from a great friend, even if it was short. 

     On Tuesday night I hung out with some work friends on a rooftop.  The apartment is on Houston Street and it had a great view of the Empire State Building.  Nothing really beats watching the sun set over the City.  Watching the sky change colors is just simply magical.
Me and my favorite boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment