I could go on for pages about how awesome W&L is, but you could just look at all of my Facebook pictures to see that. I am very excited to see what all of my classmates will do with their lives--as our class president said in his speech during graduation, we have people going all across the world and doing all sorts of jobs, research, and continuing their education.
Here is a list of the top five things I will miss about W&L:
1. The friendliness of students and faculty
2. The beautiful campus and walking along the colonnade
3. Teachers who truly care, not just about your education, but about your life
4. The parties (I mean, come on...they are the best)
5. The endless opportunities to reach your goals and become the person you want to be thanks to the great resources and friends and faculty who are there to help you
I cannot thank my parents enough for supporting me these past four years and allowing me to attend such an amazing place for college. I would not be the person I am today without those experiences at W&L. The friends and memories I have made will last me a lifetime (and if I ever start to lose my memory, I have begun writing some of my best memories down in a diary).