Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wednesdate

     Wednesday turned into Wednesdate night for me last night.  And my hot date was none other than one of my dearest friends, Natasha. We went to W&L together and now we are reunited in NYC for the summer.
 
      As per usual, I was craving an obscene amount of chocolate and sugar, and Natasha so helpfully suggested a crepe restaurant, Yorkville Creperie. It was delicious and very moderately priced as well. We shared a chicken crepe with mozzarella and pesto and then each had our own separate dessert crepe. The dessert stole the scene: Oreo cookies, dark and white chocolate, whipped cream, and a scoop of ice cream. It is defiantly worth a visit if you are on the Upper East Side.
      On another note, today at work I got to serve as a witness to a couple signing their last will and testament which was very exciting! I'm a nerd, I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment