Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pork Buns

Pork bun heaven
     Sunday night my friend who I have been crashing with took me on a stroll through Soho and then out to a delicious dim sum restaurant. Nom Wah Tea Parlor (13 Doyers Street) is the name and I suggest you all visit it. Our dinner cost a grand total of $14 and I was stuffed. Which is hard to do considering how large an appetite I have. (Side note, if you like oddities and skulls, go to the store Evolution--very cool place.)
Sticky rice--not a huge fan...
   
     On Monday I began my dual job experience. So far, so good (I am only 2 days in though so thats not really saying much…). At my more formal law firm job I am working on a project centered around a New York Non-Profit Revitalization Act that Governor Cuomo just passed (don't worry I won't bore you with the details of that). At the record label I have been thrust a handful of different tasks that have really had me in a frenzy. The thing about law internships is that you sometimes have no idea what your superior wants from you and you just have to do what you think they want to see and hope for the best. I have yet to be publicly scolded so I think I am on the right track.


TOMORROW IS HUMP DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment