A lot has passed since my last post. Some bad things, some good things, but mostly life. The biggest news to report is that I successfully completed my first year of law school! I can now rejoin society which is pretty exciting.
Other mentionable notes:
2. Today was a beautiful mother's day, spent by the pool with the best family I could ever ask for.
3. I traveled to Jamaica for by far the best family vacation ever over winter break, and then went on a Human Rights Brigade to Panama for spring break.
4. My addiction for baking has grown enormously this year
5. I have done far less shopping this year as the law student budget does not allow it
6. Went up to Baltimore this weekend to pick up my sister and move her out of school! Can't believe she is done her sophomore year!
7. I just finished baking a carrot cake to celebrate the my sister's birthday (the 9th) and Mother's day!
In the meantime, enjoy this wonderful craigslist ad that I happened upon the other day while trying to find a place to live this summer. The things people will do for housing in NYC are downright shocking sometimes but you gotta love it.