Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hello world!

A lot has passed since my last post. Some bad things, some good things, but mostly life. The biggest news to report is that I successfully completed my first year of law school! I can now rejoin society which is pretty exciting.

Other mentionable notes:


1. I am leaving for NYC on Wednesday to intern with a law firm and a record label!

2. Today was a beautiful mother's day, spent by the pool with the best family I could ever ask for.

3. I traveled to Jamaica for by far the best family vacation ever over winter break, and then went on a Human Rights Brigade to Panama for spring break.

4. My addiction for baking has grown enormously this year

5. I have done far less shopping this year as the law student budget does not allow it

6. Went up to Baltimore this weekend to pick up my sister and move her out of school! Can't believe she is done her sophomore year!

7. I just finished baking a carrot cake to celebrate the my sister's birthday (the 9th) and Mother's day!

Fresh Peonies! 
I'm sure there are many other things I have done this year (I hope!) and many more to come, but for now, that is all I can think of. I promise to be a more avid blogger this summer as I am sure I will have many stories from my jobs, commuting, and the beautiful thing that is New York City.

In the meantime, enjoy this wonderful craigslist ad that I happened upon the other day while trying to find a place to live this summer. The things people will do for housing in NYC are downright shocking sometimes but you gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment