Monday, July 7, 2014

Froyo or Die

     I promise to blog about my weekend tomorrow, but I haven't had time to upload and edit all of my pics yet.  So until then, I will entertain you with my recent and first trip to 16 Handles.  For those who do not know, 16 Handles is a frozen yogurt shop in the City.  It is like most places but I was pleasantly surprised by the multiple versions of cookie dough and their delicious peanut butter flavor.

     I of course spent an exorbitant amount of money on it and when offered a membership card, I obviously said yes, because it is quite certain that I will spend over $50 on frozen yogurt before I leave in August… lets be real.

     I also realized while there that the stereotype of white girls going to get froyo after a workout could not be any more accurate.

Cheers, tomorrow is Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment