Tuesday, July 8, 2014

4th of July Weekend


     So this weekend I finally made my first trip out to the Hamptons!  And it was perfect.  The weather (except for the 4th) was beautiful; sunny and breezy and cool at night.  We didn't even need the AC because it was so cool! My kind of weather for sure.


Fried seafood!
     I took the train out on Thursday and it was miserable.  It was so packed that there were people who had to stand the whole way--standing by the doors, in the isle, and on the stairs.  It was insane.  But definitly worth it to make it out of the City.


     While out there, we ate some delicious seafood, kayaked, tanned at the beach, drank sangria, and ate lots of s'mores.  Even though it rained all day on the 4th, we still made the most of it by driving into Southampton and walking around to the shops.  Despite the foul weather, there were still many people out and shopping the day away.  All in all, it was a great weekend with some awesome friends, that I will surely never forget.  I can't wait to make it out there again!


Tomorrow is Hump Day AND my sister is coming to visit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment