Monday, July 21, 2014

Catch Up Fast!

Verrazano Bridge and cannon
     Again, I have fallen a bit behind on my blogging!  But to defense, these past couple of weeks have been crazy full of friends, family, food, and exploration!

     Two weekends ago my cousin got married and so my Mom, Dad, and Sister came into town.  It was so great to see my whole family again and we had a blast at the wedding.  My cousin got married at Fort Hamilton in Brooklyn, with the beautiful Verrazano Bridge in the background.

     My sister and I did many fun things in the City, but some of the highlights include paddle board yoga, Russ & Daughters Cafe, and cruising around the Hudson on the North River Lobster Company boat.
Halva Ice Cream from Russ & Daughters

     On Sunday night I took her and a few of her friends around Chelsea and then we ended the night at Salvation Taco.  While the roof deck is small up there, the view and atmosphere are pretty amazing.

NRLC Boat Top!
     I had a wonderful weekend with the best sister in the world and got to try out some new activities and restaurants along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment