Monday, September 15, 2014

S&S


     Even though today is Monday, not Sunday, I thought this would be a good way to start my week.  With a nice pair of shoes and sunglasses.  I have been lusting after these Ray Bans for months now because I love aviators and I love color.  So these cool reflectors are really a 10 in my book.  You can buy the "Flash Lenses" here!  I am torn between the red/orange and the green/blue ones.


 

     The sneakers I came across in a friend's apartment actually, and have been going back and fourth about actually buying.  I do not own any shoes by Ted Baker but if I start it will definitly be with these.  I have now found them online for $93, but the voice of reason in the back of my head keeps telling me that floral printed high-tops are not exactly work attire.  Snatch them up at this great price here!

No comments:

Post a Comment