Sunday, September 7, 2014

S&S

     I am going to start a new post theme titled "S&S."  What do the "Ss" stand for you ask?  Why, two of my favorite things: sunglasses and shoes.  Or sunnies and shoes... I haven't quite decided which has a better ring to it.

     Either way, I love them, yet as a law student I do not quite have the income (or really any income) to support my love.  So instead I will post pictures and links of them.  Today my two pics are Nera shades by Raen and Jack Purcell Cross Stitch Leather sneakers from Converse.  This summer I purchased a pair of Raen shades from a friend and I am obsessed.  Great fit and nice lenses.  As for the sneakers, I wear my white converse with everything and this black pair could serve as the perfect sidekicks (haha).  You really can't go wrong with a pair of Converse and these fancy leather ones add a nice little something extra.  The detail of the leather laces make this pair stand out to me even more.


Hope you enjoy!
Oh! I just realized that I am publishing this on Sunday so I guess I should title these posts
"Sundayss"... or something like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment