Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Brooklyn Adventures


     I have been to Brooklyn quite a few times this summer and I don't hate it.  In fact, I greatly enjoy it.  I recently ventured into Williamsburg/Greenpoint for a friend of a friend's birthday party.  The party was at a bar named Northern Territory and aside from the amazing view, the vibe was quite chill and beachy and the drinks were on par.  See above for an unedited picture of the sun setting.
Make out bug

     After hanging out there for a while, we decided to move to another rooftop bar (quite prevalent in the area).  Along the way, Ashley and I stumbled upon one of the coolest things ever--essentially a bar, street vendors for food and jewelry, mini golf, ping pong, and live music, all at night in a huge warehouse.  Plus a photo booth and neon lights.  To say we had a blast would be an understatement.  There was also an old VW Beetle that you could sit in and watch a screen that flipped through car make out scenes from old movies.  This amazing place is named the Brooklyn Night Bazaar.  MAKE A TRIP.

     Once we finally arrived at the bar we planned to visit, we were exhausted and craving some fried food.  So we quickly opted for the fancy french fries that appeared on the menu.  Upon arrival, Ashley took a moment to admire the fries in all of their glory.

     Two other highlights to mention here: I have become quite skilled in cooking mexican food and so I ventured into the shrimp realm and made some garlic lime shrimp and guacamole.  I knocked it out of the park, just saying'.  Not that many things can top my cooking skills, but, the image of Matt Bomer in the flesh did just that.  They were filming White Collar outside of my office at 8AM and so I got to see him in all of his glory.  Not many better ways to start your morning.
HEYYOO MATT BOMER


No comments:

Post a Comment