Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gone to Carolina

This summer, as soon as tickets for James Taylor went online for sale, my Dad and I jumped on them and bought the best seats available. We have been looking forward to this concert ever since we got the confirmation e-mail for our purchase. When I found out that the concert fell on the same day as W&L's coveted Fancy Dress, I could care less, I was going to see James Taylor live!
Although I was a surprised when his son Ben took the stage with him, I ended up enjoying his music as well. Ben Taylor has a voice similar to his father, but his music has a more jazz/bohemian feel to it--I recommend checking him out if you are interested.
If you get a chance to see JT in concert, buy a ticket, he is definitely worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment