Friday, April 8, 2011

Time to start studying...


Finals finally begin tomorrow. As winter term has come to an end, it means a few things: cramming, coffee, compulsive eating, sleep depravation, and above all, stress. I find it very interesting to observe different peoples study habits. I have one friend who is taking our art history exam tomorrow morning, and has yet to begin studying the 160 works we have to memorize. If I was in her situation, I would personally be freaking out, but then again, that is just me. I prefer to take my exams from easiest to hardest, one a day. I'm the kind of person who likes to knock them out and finish as quickly as I can. Other people I know like to take all week to get their exams done and prolong the studying as long as they can... well whatever your study habits, good luck and try not to go insane. All I know is that I am ready for this semester to be done because it has been beyond stressful.

But as Bob Marley just came on my Pandora, I will try not to worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright...once it it spring break at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment