Thursday, August 5, 2010

Traveling Troubles


As I am about to leave for Ecuador, I am faced with my biggest challenge whenever flying: what to wear on the plane. Sure, I can pack a bag with all the clothes I need and I can remember my toothbrush and toothpaste, but the moment I always struggle with is deciding what outfit to wear while walking through security and sitting in a seat for hours. I look at it as the true test of ones ability to combine form and function, and unlike Lady Gaga, I would prefer not to wear 7 inch heels through the terminal because we all know how that ended. Well, after almost half an hour, I have decided on black leggings with a loose black top, multi-colored gladiators, a gold chain with turquoise pendant, and my watch. This lets me be comfortable while in flight and I only have to take off a necklace and watch to get through the metal detector without causing a scene. All thats left now is to put my bags in the car and adiĆ³s!

No comments:

Post a Comment