Sunday, June 30, 2013

STELLA!!!

    Although I don't have anything terribly interesting to report, I can give a quick synopsis of my last week.  Not much happened during the week per say but I did go out to eat at Acme in Carrboro. Although I am not a huge fan of Carrboro for various reasons, Acme was quite tasty (but very pricy). 
My Stella set-up 
    For Harris this week was was promoting Stella Artois, the world's best selling Belgian beer. It is quite tasty and actually my Mom's favorite as well. The deal we were running was that if you bought one of their 12-packs we gave you a signature chalice along with it. The cup was actually a really nice. And I don't mean to brag, but I sold a bunch of beer this week, not sure if it was me or the glasses, but I killed it. 
  I didn't go out at all and it was raining and storming all weekend so I just relaxed and came down with a cold which really sucks. I will spend tonight getting lots of sleep and trying to get healthy again.
   I look forward to going to my friends lake house on Thursday for the 4th! Should be fun!
Chapel Hill Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment